How do you deal with a ex-boyfriend that wants to come back into your life?

I’ll spare you the unimportant details of the story, but I have been separated from my ex-boyfriend for nearly a year. Our breakup was horrible. We didn’t speak to each other for several months, but one day I wanted closure (and I should have known better). We spoke for a few hours, but nothing happened. I figured I could still be friends with him, but I came to realize that I do not want to try to save what little friendship we had left. As he was horrible person to me, moved in with someone else as soon as the relationship was over.

When his newest relationship had needed, he become very keen on trying to talk to me. I mean, talking to my friends, making new Snapchats, Facebooks. All which I had blocked, the news and the olds. I haven’t spoken to him in months. Every little try had made to talk to me has been blocked or failed. Today he finally he messaged my number. And this made me uneasy. I feel like his next step is going to come to my house. And I am not sure how much more clear you can be?
1
0