What can I do if I broke someone's heart? Should I give him another chance?

I was in a relationship with this guy ( he said I was his first love ). He is the one who approached me, he did catch my eye when I firat saw him. But I had trust issues from the beginning, he flirted with other girls. It bothered me although some people say flirting is innocent. He also hid some things from me like his drinking habits. He was abit controlling and had a too big ego in my opinion. So we broke up.. got back together again. I broke up with him few days later because I was jealous over a female friend. Got back together again after few months, and broke up... Again.
I feel like he was hurt deeply from this relationship. He looks depressed and lost abit weight. He was the one who broke up the last time.. though I think it was a reaction and he did it out of anger. I feel guilty because he was such a cheerful guy. He broke my heart too, but I decided to stay away because I felt that he doesn't want me and we fought a lot. So I thought it was better for me and him. I think he still has feelings for me.
I don't know if I should give it another chance. Should I? There are a lot of things I would do differently. I'm open to change my behavior if he did too.
4
0