Should I text the girl he cheated on me with?

So he and I have been seeing each other for 4 years when he decided to cheat on me. 3 years after being together he moved overseas, and he’s been living in Europe for a year+ now, with a few visits a year. I had a dream he did, and I told him about it. He said I’m imagining things. He also treated me very badly all of a sudden, like I don’t matter anymore or like I’m a burden. When he got back right after cheating and sleeping w this girl a few times, it wasn’t fun. I felt so sad all the time, feeling something is very off. I leave for a job for a month, and we meet again on a short trip to London. (First time traveling together) the last day there, he admitted he cheated. But not that he meant to admit it, I got it out of him somehow. This was August. Also that this girl ignored his message weeks earlier and he was upset about -________- It’s November now, we haven’t seen each other bc he hasn’t come back. But I’m not planning to see him. We have still been messaging since, but it’s so much fighting over the cheating. A month ago I had another dream. I told him about it, and asked if he’s talking to her. He said no, but a few days ago he admitted he’s been seeing her again and that she contacted him a day after my dream. He treated me so bad when seeing her, both times. Aside from my dreams that’s how I know he’s seeing someone bc he treats me bad and says mean things. He said sorry before but suddenly he said he’s not sorry. And that he shouldn’t have committed like that as it’s somehing he can’t do. He told me this girl is “short term material only” and I don't know, she has no idea he’s cheated on me w her, that he can’t be a very mean person, etc. Should I tell her or not? by the way she’s only 18 or 19, he’s almost 35!
Should I text the girl he cheated on me with?
Add Opinion