Emotionally drained?

My boyfriend and I broke up about 3 months ago because he wanted to have a closer relationship with God and felt the need to be alone to do that, I respected it but I was still heartbroken because he was the first guy I have ever truly given my whole heart to and at the time everything to me seemed to be going perfect and I truly thought we were happy so in all honesty out breakup was out of the blue. A week later I find out he goes to the movies with my best friend and before I know it they start dating, this left me even more upset and I was at a very low point with myself. They didn’t last but a month and I had heard from his friends that he wanted me back and that the reason why they broke up was because he missed me. I truly at the time was not over him and was willing to give him a second chance but before I knew he started dating someone new. They’ve been together for a month now and at first I had stopped talking to him but recently he’s been looking for me and we’ve talked on FaceTime every night for the past week and he tells me how I’m the hottest girl he’s been with and how his new girl is nothing like me. He tells me how he’s getting tired of how clingy his girlfriend is and how he doenst think they’ll last because she already wants a future with him while he’s not considering anything serious with her. Me and him on the other hand had thought of a future together and he has been telling me how much in live he was with me while we were dating and how good of a girl I was. He was the person I had lost my virginity to and he lost it to me, but every time we’ve talked he likes to bring it up and talk about the places and times we had sex. When I send him pictures of my face in Snapchat he snaps back saying “damn”. The thing is tho that he’ll turn out conversations a little sexual and the go “I hope you know I don’t mean any of it, I’m playing”. THE REST OF IT ARE IN THE IMAGES, PLEASE READ IT
Emotionally drained?
Emotionally drained?
Emotionally drained?
Add Opinion