Why would she ask for me back?

My ex and I dated for 3 years and she ended things over a religious difference. It was a very bad breakup and one I'm still angry about.
8 months later, she was married and it made me even more mad because I thought it was too fast and she could have cheated on me. At that point, I blocked her on everything and tried to bury her memory.
Anyway, it's been 6 months since she got married, and she showed up at my work asking for me and waiting until I came back to end my shift to talk to me.
She said she regretted her decision to break us up, and she had gotten a divorce from her husband and she was wanting to talk and see if we could work things out because she never lost her love for me.
I told her I wasn't impressed with how she waited for me, and how she treated me during and post break up so I told her I'd think about it, and I wanted her to think about what she did and if she'd take me back if I did the same thing to her.
She looked like she was about to cry but agreed and she asked me to call her new number or text her when I was ready to talk.
Why would she ask for me back?
3
0