Do you think my exes best friend can help us have a reconciliation?

My exes best friend introduced us. After the break up she completely cut me off and blocked me I haven't spoken to her since. Its been over a year. I really miss her and she was someone very special to me. But what's worse is since it was so abrupt and cold she cut me out. While it was such a deep relationship It just feels hard to move on with my life and with other relationships to me its like that time in my life does not feel resolved. People say if you go no contact she will contact you but its been a over year and we haven't spoken to each other. I tried a couple times to contact her and she is very mean she won't talk to me a stalker. Which i just dont get because we were really good friends and we lived together and spent so much time together. Me and my exes best friend are friends on facebook but i want to move on and her presence is hurting me because its a constant reminder so I either want to delete her or ask her for help what should I do?
1
1