How do I cope with ex changing number?

My ex and I had split because he accused me of cheating but later got back together. I was sad and upset after what he did and wondered if we even had a future. After things had been ok I told him “ do we even have a future together? I don’t want to waste my time. I want kids and a family.” He then replies “you would of had that if u fucking respected me.” We continued to fight I insulted him calling him a narcissist man child. I apologized the next day but he said it’s over and I took it too far. I called him and apologized but he didn’t care. I couldn’t believe it. He blocked my number so I would call from other numbers. I know it was a mistake but he was being so cruel and unlike him. He ended up changing his phone number. I can’t believe this. The man I loved and rearranged my life for threw me away like trash. It hurts so bad. He thinks I am manipulative and only nice when I get what I want. I only wanted a future with him. I was scared because of the random and hurtful accusations he had made prior. I know I called him like a psycho. I love him so much and couldn’t let go. It feels like my hearts been stabbed. How do I cope with this?
How do I cope with ex changing number?
Add Opinion