Breaking up with girlfriend but living together for 7 more months?

Anonymous
So my girlfriend of two years and I just talked and she basically broke up with me. The reasons are my fault but I'm not gonna get into them. We'll still be living together until our lease expires. It's the smart thing to do for financial reasons. We'll still share expenses and bills etc. We'll even still share the same bed. However since we're broken up, I want to start seeing other people and move on. If anyone who has been in a similar situation, what is the best etiquette for this? I know she'd probably feel awful if she saw me talking to other girls, even if I just came home later than usual or something, she'd probably want to know why or probably not even ask why but just close herself in the room and cry. If she talked to other guys I wouldn't mind as long as she wasn't doing it openly (like talking to them on the phone around me or inviting them over to the house.) In short I love her but I also want to move on and not have to wait 7 months to do so. I want to at least start talking/getting to know some people.
1
1