Have you ever been miserable in a relationship but found it hard to get out of it? ... and how do you escape from a TOTALLY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP?

laurieluvsit
Like how can you still be nice but tell them that you want to move on? ... or is it time to stop being nice?

It’s like a feeling of being trapped, like you have to become a bad person to end the relationship

IT IS SO HARD if the relationship is a good one otherwise, but how about wanting to get out of an abusive relationship, like physically and emotionally abusive?

And I know that some girls and women can also be emotionally abusive to guys, this is not a one sided post guys. There can be abuse on both sides.

I think Ms Lizzy's song sums up what some of this post is about. Listen to it as you type your reply... PLEASE!
A. OMG! YES! I was miserable in a relationship for a long time that I just didn't know how to escape from
B. Yes, I was in toxic relationship but had a hard time realizing that I needed to get out of it
C. Yes, I am miserable in the relationship that I am in now but I don't quite know how to get out of it or if I will be able to find a better relationship to replace it with anyway
Vote C
D. Knock on wood, I am in a great relationship now, but I know what a bad one is like
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Miserable Relationship" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
20
5