Have you ever been miserable in a relationship but found it hard to get out of it? ... and how do you escape from a TOTALLY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP?

Like how can you still be nice but tell them that you want to move on? ... or is it time to stop being nice?

It’s like a feeling of being trapped, like you have to become a bad person to end the relationship

IT IS SO HARD if the relationship is a good one otherwise, but how about wanting to get out of an abusive relationship, like physically and emotionally abusive?

And I know that some girls and women can also be emotionally abusive to guys, this is not a one sided post guys. There can be abuse on both sides.

I think Ms Lizzy's song sums up what some of this post is about. Listen to it as you type your reply... PLEASE!
A. OMG! YES! I was miserable in a relationship for a long time that I just didn't know how to escape from
B. Yes, I was in toxic relationship but had a hard time realizing that I needed to get out of it
C. Yes, I am miserable in the relationship that I am in now but I don't quite know how to get out of it or if I will be able to find a better relationship to replace it with anyway
Vote C
D. Knock on wood, I am in a great relationship now, but I know what a bad one is like
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Miserable Relationship" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
20
5