My ex is going through a really difficult time. What should I do?

About 20 days ago, I regrettably broke up with my girlfriend due to doubt that I simply couldn’t ignore. I love her a lot, and she’ll always be my best friend, but it got to the stage where I just wasn't in love with her anymore. It literally broke her, and it broke me. This is my first break-up, but is her 3rd to the best of my knowledge. I have really struggled not being with her, but I have managed, and every day it’s getting better for me. It’s not the same for her. When we broke up, I told her that I wouldn't be messaging her but if she really had an issue she could message me and I’d help her out with it. A week went, no message. I saw her going out with her friends which i was thrilled about. I thought she was moving on. Then she messaged me saying things hadn't ended in her mind yet, and she wanted to see me one final time but I rejected. She recently got fired and as soon as it happened she called me, and obviously I care for her loads, so I went to see if she was ok. I’m getting to the stage now where I *think* I’ve gotten over the loneliness stage, so don’t crave her attention. I went to continue getting over her but at the same time I want her to be ok, which is a really difficult balance. I’ve told her friends (who I’m good friends with), to always keep an eye on her, but she bottles up her feelings infront of them. How can I continue being a supportive friend, at the same time as trying to get over her (and her get over me)?
5
6