If I give him space and let him chase me, is it possibly he may come back?

kittykat2040
Recently my ex boyfriend that is 5 years older that me, that I casual dated for 6 months on/off, that I was talking to over the phone with over 12 months, That had a crush on me that I known for 5 months in real life.

We broke up a week ago, because he didn’t feel the same for me anymore.

The breakup got messy, I was acting too clingy and contacting him, he responded back, he started acting dodgy and edgy, to my textsC he acted hot and cold, while I was responding back to his texts.

I tried to get him back though text, it didn’t work...

he feels he doesn’t need want date me and he doesn’t want me in his life, because I was acting clingy and contacting him... first which turned him off and made him feel all these negative emotions.

Also once he saw my post of a screenshot of my recent phone calls he saw I was talking to some guy on the phone, than he removed me from his friends list, the guy I was talking to on the phone with was just a friend not someone I’m seeing.

2
2