Should I leave now and save myself or give it another shot, I still love him?

Anonymous
Hello Everyone,

just looking for your advice really, was with my boyfriend for 6 years lived together for 5, he broke up with me 2 and a half months ago then kept in contact and now says he wants to try again, start dating each other again ( he said and did a lot of hurtful things while on break- said he was texting and flirting with two girls because he saw me on tinder- which was my friends way of helping me cope with the breakup i didn't know how to delete the profile so just uninstalled the app after that night)

met him today and he apologised and said he just became unhappy and that he didn't know if he wanted to be in a relationship or not (missed the freedom of doing whatever he wanted whenever he could) he said he missed me and our relationship every day and that he only wanted a break and some space (we are both 30)

He became incredibly selfish throughout the break ergo all the hurt, today said he wanted to try us again by slowly dating, try recover from all of this and see where we go, i still love him even after all of this am i stupid to let him back in.

He hasn't messaged since meeting today so doesn't seem to be putting much effort in, seems to still need space, any kind advice is really appreciated.
2
1