Why does the little things turn into a fight with husband?

Anonymous
He would not sit in the front seat with me in the car. No matter how much I begged. He sat as far away from me as possible. He says I elbow and kick him too much. It is a nervous tik I can't help it. Besides it shouldn't hurt him he is bigger than me. Then he claimed that I was slamming on the brakes too much and everyone else started complaining.

It was only 5 or six times. It didn't bother me. It was his fault he was talking too much. He ended up going with his buddy and not me. He also had a guys night and I think they were talking about me. I kept trying to spy on them and they just gave me dirty looks. My husband was laughing a lot and ignoring me.
3 mo
I woke him up at 830 on his day off to get him back for having wine. He went back to sleep and he won't answer the door to the computer room. He keeps ignoring me when I try to tell him I am going somewhere.
1
1