Were you mean to your ex? Are you sorry now? Do they still want you back, or you them?

I think Ms Elle was mean to her Ex's... what do you think? ...
A. Yes, thinking about it after the fact, I was very mean to them and now I wish I could have them back and try to make up for it.
B. Yes, I was very mean to them, but they deserved it, I am not the least bit sorry for it
C. No, it was the opposite, it was they who were mean to me and is why they are now my ex
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Ex'd Out" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
29
19