I don't feel good enough whenever the woman I like seems to like me back, but then says no, what did I do?

Anonymous
Quick context. Just recently within the last year I got involved with two different women, not the same time, but both of then looks wise and personality wise is something I never would have though possible years ago. It gave me confidence to get good looking women.

The last one and I clicked really well. Didn't have sex, but kissed a few times (she was the one who kissed me first). I just tried to make sure she had fun whenever we hung out. Then a couple of weeks ago I brought up a change of behavior I noticed. She had stopped flirting and reaching out so I backed off because I thought she wanted space. When we talked last she said her boundaries had been crossed because of the last time I kissed her. This was after she kissed me the first two times, I took the initiative the third time because I thought it was mutual interest. Hell, even after that happened she messaged me saying she had a great time and wanted to do that again. That was back in late August when that happened.

But now the fact she says she doesn't want to go any further has left me hurt, but also has me wondering what I did wrong and why I am suddenly not good enough. I was earlier, but I guess she just found someone better.

Either way, it messed with my head and has me wondering if I will find a good looking girl or wondering if I am worthy of the attention, company and love of a good woman at all.
1
0