She cheated with me and loves me now and after breakup she wants her ex back and be friends with me, should accept that or move on?

Anonymous
So there is a girl that cheated with me for a month and we had like the best time ever together, she broke up with her boyfriend because he caught het that she was cheating and still went back to me and now she pleases him to give her a chance and he said yes, and now she left me alone and told me that her feelings for me where fake and only likes me like a friend and doesn't want a relation ship so i started ignoring her and now she texts me every day that she doesn't want to lose me and that she misses me and pleases me to stay friends. so my quistion is does she really only want to be friends or is she just scared to break up and be with me?
0
3