Was this wrong of me to do?

Anonymous
My ex has been trying to move on from me at the same time by trying to date (rebound ) women. It was a mutual break up but he hasn’t been taking it well. He’s been sending me tons of texts saying he still loves me and he hates it. He says no matter how much he tries to get over me it’s terribly difficult. He’s also been trying to meet up with me etc. So there’s a new girl he’s talking to and I personally messaged her sending her all of the texts he’s sent me. I mean she’s basically a rebound because he won’t leave me alone. Was this wrong of me to send to her? All of the I love you messages he sends me and our photo together. I mean shouldn’t she know that he’s on and off with me before she invests in something that may not work? Nope not trying to be drama it’s just the I love you texts won’t stop and shouldn’t she know? Obviously he’s not telling her and sense my ex and I live in the same apartment building... you just never know. I also sent her a photo of us and his I love you come over messages.
Was this wrong of me to do?
Add Opinion