I broke up wit my boyfriend and it was my fault how should I move on?

Jinda
I broke up with my boyfriend 2 days back it was my fault and he doesn't want me back. He was such a good boyfriend and my left is doomed without him. I had depended so much on him. Now its hard to spend a day or night without him. He took me wrong. I know i wasn't a good girlfriend but not as bad as he thinks im. I got angry and used harsh words which seems like im a very bad girl. And i was thr one who broke up too this isn't the first time thst i broke up i had broken up many times too before. I know he deserves better and i want to move on but i find it very hard. And anyway he doesn't want to take me back too. And i dont wanna force him. He asked me if i'll stay forevr with him i wasn't sure about that so i told him i won't cheat him but i can't say whether i'll stay forevr wit him or not. I dont wanna give false commitment too. Tell me how i should start living without him? How should i move on
1
1