What should I do?

Anonymous
My ex boyfriend and I broke up 2 years ago, but we've never ever cut contact because we wanted to get back together when he was ready as he didn't want any commitment just yet. Neither of us dated however he had a couple of flings or so called "almost relationships" and i never told him anything about it. However, i've been told from a couple of our friends that he has a "thing" with one of his work mates and that they're practically together yet he never admits it, yet again i ignored it and chose not to believe it. But a few days a a friend of mine called and told me that he's dating this girl and that they even travelled together, so i called him and i was furious because i'm fed up of hearing about his flings yet he comes and tells me he loves me and throughout the past 2 years i've never dated because supposedly we know that we're gonna end up together, so i called him and i told him that it is done and i need my space and that we can't even be friends because i've been tolerating this for the past 2 years and it isn't fair anymore but he didn't give me a reaction and we simply hung up. He simply texted me a week after saying “I hope you’re fine” and i didn't respond as i think i deserve more than a text saying “i hope you’re fine”

Another thing is that he has been avoiding me and ignoring me ever since this happened and i dont get why? am i the one to blame? did i do anything wrong?
What should I do?
0
3