Am I wrong for ending my relationship?

Anonymous
I’ve been in a relationship with a guy that I moved out of state for for about 4 years. He’s emotionally abusive and we don’t have sex, kiss or anything. He’s always on his phone or his xbox. Everything in the relationship is always my fault to him and nothing is ever his he always makes sure he is the victim and that I know it. If I try to talk about the relationship he will tell me that I’m arguing and tell me to shut up over and over again mind u I’m 29 and he’s 27. He says we don’t have sex cause we live with his parents but yet they’re always gone. We don’t kiss and he always has some reason for that too. He don’t spend time with me and if he does it’s when he feels like it. I am also not allowed to speak to any guys just as friends and I always feel as if I’m walking on eggshells. He’s mean to me a lot out of random and always puts me down. Then he thinks buying me stuff for Christmas or buying takeout some days will fix things. I just don’t know what to do here. I try talking to him but because he don’t wanna hear it says I’m arguing and attacks me. Am I wrong for saying it’s over I can’t take anymore? Or should I go about this differently? I’m at a loss
Am I wrong for ending my relationship?
Add Opinion