I was kind of a rebound and she left me for her ex, im sure she will come back if that doesn't workout again between them.. should I give her a chance?

Anonymous
there is a girl i met 2 moths ago, she cheated woth me seaxully for a month and and then her boyfriend caught her cheating her with me so they broke up for a week and that week she was with me again till he said that he gives her a chance so i ignored her for a week and then she came back to me because she broke up with him... so i accepted her and now we where 2 weeks together everything seemd fine she said that she is happy that she isn't together with him and finally feel free. but after 2 week he texted her that if she will give him a chance and she said that she feels better when she is alone and he told her that if she really doesn't want to go back to him then she didn't really love him and so she said to me that this is the only reason she wants to go back to him... i dont really understand that but afster that the day she would meet him i was angry and she took my hand and said dont worry i really dont want him, i love you.. so i was happy and i believed her.. so after the evening he was at her home for 3 hours and when he went home she send me a message like nothing has happend.. so i asked her and what did you guys discuss? and she told me that they are back together and that she wants to give him a chance and that she is sorry for me and that i shouldn't be angry.. becuase she said that she only liked me... but she said like million times that she loves me and wants to be together with me.. so im really confused and also very sure that the relationship with her boyfriend will not lost any longer.
but should i give her a chance if she contact me?
1
3