I've gotten to a point where I don't even want to ever date, or even get married/have kids. Ever. Advice?

jjvaughn703
He was 37 and a "financial advisor" (he's in debt), and a divorcee, while I am 22 y. o. grad. student. We had been on and off for 8 months, but once we started to get consistent, and I began to ask him his intentions he would go from, "he needs more time to get to know me more" to "it's going to take a a-lot for him to be tied down".

I met his son, brother, business partners, after us being consistent for 3 months, but when I went away on business (5 weeks), we got into a PETTY argument on the last week via text, and I flat out told him that I am no longer waiting for him/his commitment, nor what I want nor need from him... He then says, " I am not waiting anymore for you either". Cool. I proceeded to wish him "clarity, kindness, and peace", yet he began to send me pics of places we had been together, I went cold.. Later, the convo when I got back was short (text), about 2 weeks after I texted him something that reminded me of him, and just ended it with "well I hope you have a great rest of your day", he wished me the same... then the NEXT day he posts a pic on his social media of "two beautiful women" (he said, AKA a woman thats married+ her friend), the gag is the girl look VERY much like me. After that, I took him off my social media.

... I really thought this was going to work, 6 months later and I am still devasted. I've done it all, therapy, hanging out w/friends, I travel, uped my career, wardrobe/hair nothing seems to stop me from thinking about him 25/8 or stalking his social media. I've gotten to a point where I don't even want to ever date, or even get married/have kids. Ever. I don't trust myself anymore since the guys I've entertained have all been monsters.

S. n even attempted at rekindling a romance from the same year, he was my ideal guy, only for it all to end with him asking me on a date, and me canceling it since I found out he had a girlfriend.. I have horrible luck.
5
0