Can a tall girl TRULY be embarrassed because of her height?

I am 5’3 tall and I hate my height cause I wish I was taller! I always found tall girls to be prettier than the shorties, or for example I am sure that a pretty tall girl will be a way more attractive than a pretty short girl ( even if the shorty have a pretty face).
My cousin on the other hand is 5’7, which is for me an amazing height, but she told me yesterday that she hate that, and that she would kill to be shorter. When I told her that I wish I was taller she told me that she would give me her inches in a heartbeat if given the chance ( I truly wish she could tho).

I did a research in YouTube and I saw a lot of girls complaining of being tall but.. why? For me being tall is amazing for a girl! It’s sexier, classier and so much cool! So why does my cousin hate her height? The only excuse she gave is that she want to be cute, while it’s stupid because I find her cute that way. I even thought that tall girls are only fishing for compliments when they complain
6
4