Do I need to leave this broken marriage?

Anonymous
My husband tells me that he no longer wants to be with me and is cold hearted to me now, after i got him in jail for the 3rd time, for assaulting me. And after separating from him for the 15th time for assaulting me.

He said im already dead to him. That he will find someone better than i am. He just wants me to be like Jesus to him. I've always been patient with him for the last 5 years of marriage, but this time, im just starting to stand up for myself. Thats why im dead to him now. He says he regrets not marrying two of his ex gfs.

Because i got him in jail 3x, he no longer feels the same about me. And he thinks he can get someone better than i am. he's a divorced 2x, the 1st only put up w him for 3yrs, while the 2nd one only for a year. I've dealt w him for 5, almost 6 years now. And he thinks he can find someone better.
7
0