I think my boyfriend doesn't love me anymore I have no idea why he changed his heart all of a sudden I feel so desperate... What I'm supposed to do?

Anonymous
We have been together for a 4 years we were wanting to get married and planning our future together. We were so sweet and affectionate, caring and loving each others so much but the sweetness turned sour and bitterness. These days he is just so different towards me it's like he is becoming a totally different person and it's deeply hurting me... why can't he love me back anymore... he is avoiding me, unwilling to meet with me and keep doing the things that I hate (I'm not trying to control him ofc it's his choice and he can do what he wants but just he wasn't like that before, he knows what I don't like really well. he knows me more than I...) it's like he is trying to make me not love him anymore and then break with me. I'm trying to pretending like everything's okay but it's hurting me so much that I can't... I know I should just let him go I can't force him to stay with me but how can I do it easily while my love for him is still same. There is so many questions inside my head... Is there any way to get him back? I'm really missing our old days.
2
1