What does it mean if a guy is constantly roaming around a girl?

Janeshou2819
I began following him on Instagram about two months ago and ever since then we both constantly watch each other’s stories. There’s yet to be one that he misses at first he used to watch them as soon as possible even thought I wouldn’t in return , nowadays he takes his time. In class I’ve noticed that he’s always passing by my desk and at times I can feel him slightly touch me yet I brush it off. On one occasion we had computer lab, all of my classmates including him and I were looking for a working computer and I got one in front of his group of friends yet he wasn’t there , next thing I know I look up and he’s checking the computer right next to mine yet it wasn't working , he then squeezes in and checks the other computer next to me. A few days ago our teacher was not present so no one was sitting in their assigned seatings , I sat at a table far away from his and as I was talking to my friend he suddenly kept getting up and going to the trash can that was right next to our table ( he did this about 3 times ) . Honestly , I like him a lot yet this other girl in our class is also interested in him ( she was assigned to his group table ) and after class she waits for him outside and they walk together. I see him laughing to her words and it makes me lose hope. I don’t know what to do. Also it’s odd but they talk walking to class yet on one occasion I got to class a bit late and they were the only two seated yet there was no conversation between them , he was just on his phone.
1
1