How do people find successful relationships?

Dfun1
Especially in today's dating age where internet dating makes people so expendable it's almost not worth trying, or caring about trying. The First thing you don't like about a guy/girl he's/shes done and back into shopping for a mate therapy we go!!! When internet dating first came out it was all right. But then a change of 1000 men trying to have sex with every Pretty Woman. Every single time. The age of the Fuck boy was born😞. Next, Men started getting duped buy fake damsels-in-distress. Save me I just need your credit card number!!! even if you didn't fall for sending money you still fell form enough to talk to them. I ran into so many of these. Typically bossy. In fact if you're honest with yourself there were so bossy you would have given money to them to go away if you weren't so lonely. I'd like to take this point in time to say f*** you married people actually go f*** yourself married people. it's a singles website. these are the grass is greener people. They are married, but they don't tell you that! at least not right away. And their spouse doesn't know what they're doing! they're in a okay relationship usually but they're restless but they try to pass it off as abusive or what have you. The women seem to la k the confidence to be alone for any period of time. they're looking for a seamless relationship transition. Oh yeah next there's the cock blocks and clam jams and the ones they're just going to hang out and be your friend until Johnny gets out of jail or rehab or decide to get back together with their ex. yes indeed it's been an interesting one. Punch-Drunk I believe is the term. I don't try anymore since I fell in love with my best friend and she went schizophrenic how come love is so punishing? How do you combat it? You just focus on me reward are you just really look at all the aspects?
How do people find successful relationships?
Add Opinion