Super petty question - when is the most inconvenient time to block the phone my ex stole?

DevilsAngel117790
My ex stole my phone so I need to block it. When would be the most inconvenient time for him to not have his phone?

Back story: when we were together, he broke his phone so I lent him an old one til he could get a new one. He cheated on me a couple of weeks later and we broke up. I asked for the phone back (amongst a number of other things) and he keeps saying he will give it but it's been 7 months. I went to the police even but as I lent it to him, it's not a criminal act, even though he won't give it back! Also, they said he could press charges for harassment despite my only contact with him being to politely ask for the phone once a month. So my only choice is to take it to court or block the phone.
1
1