Is it normal for couples to be mad, frustrated, or annoyed at one another every month or so? Do they still love u if they do that?

RosePetal0260
So me and my boyfriend are usually on good terms except sometimes during the month. He might get mad or frustrated or annoyed at me. We were talking about how he got hurt at some point and I told him I cared and all, ya know just being me but then he’s telling me to stop for a few minutes Bc he’s stressed out. And he’s in a bad mood. I might be to talkative but anyways, I’m just worried. Is it normal for someone in the relationship to be annoyed, frustrated, or mad at the other person every month or so? And do they still love u if it happens?
2
2