My ex and I was trying to rekindle our relationship. He asked me to lay on his chest and I did but I fell fast asleep. Is that a good or bad?

Madkeyra00
I still love my ex a lot. I'm not sure about a relationship. He's been trying for so long to get back together and I love him but just not enough to be in another relationship. We was together for 3 years. We been separated for 3 years. We have seen each other and spoke to one another but we haven't been intimate withing 2 years. I feel bad for him because I care about him. I decided to hear him out and after we stop talking he asked me to lay on his chest and I did. I fell fast asleep. I didn't mean to and I know he wasn't expecting me to go to sleep but I did. Is that a good or bad sign?
5
0