Missing my ex a lot because of The Holidays, would it be weird if I texted him? Do ye think he misses me?

Andiepandie1990
We broke up in August (he ended it out of nowhere) and had no contact whatsoever after. We’d gone out for 3 years. He started bad mouthing me for no reason to people (I think jealousy I was hanging out with his old guy friends). I’d miscarried and he promised to be there but wasn’t. I met him out in November and we’d a shouting match. He started getting upset saying how hard the last few months had been and how he couldn’t just forget all that time we had together. I did shut his emotions down and said I was seeing someone (which has since failed). My ex is stalking my insta stories a lot but he only blocked me randomly on Twitter a week ago, so I’m afraid to reach out as I am nearly fearful that he’s still holding on to anger or upset? I kind of miss him but I texted him in October and got no reply (it was about something important), so I’m nearly afraid of the same thing happening. Do you guys think there’s regret on his end?
2
4