Family Issues, I don’t know what to do?

Anonymous
I’m 22 years old now, Since I was about 15 I felt their was always tension in my family, between my parents and I and between my parents themselves. It’s a long story but I’ll try and break it down the best I can.. my dad cheated on my mom for a long time. She found out.. she stayed but only for me I think and the fact she would be finically unstable without him. It’s been 7 years since she’s found out about the cheating but ever since then I can tell she’s unhappy and that she doesn’t love him the same anymore. It bothers me having to live in a broken family.. my parents don’t understand me at all. I’ve tried to talk to them and make them understand me but it just leads to fighting. They hold my past mistakes over my head.. I know they love me and just want me to be the best person I can be and make good decisions.. they are there for me financially but emotionally not at all.. I feel like they’re always judging me good or bad, they make me feel like a disappointment and that I’m not doing enough in life. I’m depressed and can’t even talk to them about how I’m feeling because it’s always a fight if I don’t see exactly eye to eye with them.
Family Issues, I don’t know what to do?
Add Opinion