What do you call this? what even is this?

Anonymous
Me and this guy have been talking for a couple of months now. We text almost everyday and we talk on the phone almost everyday for hours. I’m out of town yet he’s still been calling (surprisingly). We talk about everything basically. When I was in town we would hangout - get coffee, lunch, or just drive around listening to music. He recently gave me his account info for an app he has so I can watch a movie he suggested. I’m just very confused because i don’t know exactly what this is. Are we friends or is there something more?
I can’t tell honestly. We never spoke about it or brought it up. I just honestly can’t tell if he sees me as a close friend or there’s something else. I just want to be sure because I don’t want to put in too much care and effort. I want to act accordingly because it’s just mind boggling at this point.

What’s your take on it?
3
0