What is your opinion on my decision to unfollow/delete photos with my Bf?

Lunasss
I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 6 months, he never posts a pic of us on his Instagram feed but makes many cute insta stories with me.
It bothered me for a while. I became very angry and we even argue couple of times about it. I had two pics with him posted on my Instagram. Last week for a some reason I woke up in de middle of the night and deleted our pics from my insta. When he woke up he was very upset didn’t even said Good morning as was quick to ask why I deleted our photos. Now I unfriended him also and not planing to add him back. I don’t want him to be stalking me or asking for me me to do things he’s not whiling to do it for me. I told him from now on he is allowed to add or do anything he wants on his social media as I don’t care anymore and do the same. don’t give it in too soon and don’t change your behaviour until you see changes on their.

all his best friends and family knows me personally and his followers on insta also bc of his stories but why never a photo of us?
2
1