What are some ways to show someone you care about them when you like them?

Anonymous
The guy I have a crush on is really hot lmao but for me I personally like him because mostly he seems to have a great personality and he seems into old stuff like I am (vintage, old movies, music etc. style) but I feel he must think I’m after him for his looks and body I feel maybe that’s why he ignores me online. But I usually tell him how much I like his smile and his hair kind of repetitive cause I don't know what else to say maybe that’s why but in person he doesn’t do anything to make it seem as if he doesn’t like me back. I’ll notice he’ll try to be near me at times. But that’s it. I know he’s not shy because he does talk to a lot of girls and I’m sure they do too. Or who knows maybe he’s not a player and shy with only a girl he might be interested in , he did initiate physical contact first but i got the vibe that he was trying to be near me but I’d ignore him because i was shy and at times he’ll still do that and I’ll freeze up and walk away maybe he just lost interest. But bottom line is I want to show him And let him know how much I care about him and how wonderful I think he is. He seems to like it when I’ve told him that he seems like such a cool guy and so I kind of know his soft spot. But i find myself repetitive and maybe he just feels I keep saying it over and over that he stopped replying hmm I don't know
0
1