He told me he doesn't give a fuck about me and to get out his mom's house, I don't want him there for the birth of our daughter am I bitter?

Anonymous
I'm almost due to give birth soon. My child's father told me he doesn't give a fuck about me and wanted me to get out his mother's house in the morning, he said this after the ball dropped on New Year's. I left this morning and I'm home now. I don't want him there for the birth of our daughter, I don't want her to have his last name either. He's abused me emotionally and physically during and before my pregnancy and I just don't want him there in the baby's life. And he'll be the one to call me bitter because I don't want him in our daughter's life.
2
0