Did I overreact by breaking up with my boyfriend?

Im_a_girl2000
We were together for 4 months and everything was going pretty good but the last month he kinda started self sabotaging the relationship. At first he complained I wasn't "touching" him enough. I'm not a big pda person but I was willing to hold his hand and stuff. He said it wasn't enough... that he needed to be touched or he felt that I didn't love him. So I said I'll compromise. But then we went to dinner and out of nowhere started a convo about "reasons I would break up with him". One of those topics was about how he felt towards the LGBT community. I'm a big supporter for the LGBT community... most of my friends are part of that community. But he believes people who are apart of that community (specifically transgenders) have a mental issue. And even told me that if his kids end up trans then he wouldn't be happy or accepting. And probably put them through therapy. All I could think about was what if we had kids together? And he couldn't accept them? Did I overreact by breaking up with him over this?
Did I overreact by breaking up with my boyfriend?
Add Opinion