Me and my girlfriend have different visions for the future I think we should break up. I need help on how to go about this?

Joe9095
okay so me and my girlfriend have been together 20 months now and it's only the last few months I've really thought about what we both want and we've discussed it and it seems like we're both wanting different things in the short-term and one of us is going to have to let there's go. I dont think we shold do that however as life's too short to not do what you want to do. I think it might be time to break up however I moved in with her and her mum and I got a job here. I thought about asking my employers if I could stay but it would mean it being a longer distance and added fuel costs for them. I also don't want to tell my girlfriend I'm leaving and then have awkwardness around us while I have to work my one weeks notice at work before I leave when we are really good together I want us to still be civil as we've been friends for a long time before we got into a relationship. Im not sure how to handle this situation. please help
0
1