Step-mother keeps taking my stuff without permission?

Anonymous
So I have a situation. When I am not home or even when I AM home but just downstairs, my step mother takes it upon herself to sneak into my room to take my stuff. (In the past she took lotion, perfume, stuff for her kids to play with, and even some of my clothing that I need for school). The problem I have the most with is she keeps taking my money!! I have a $60 wallet (given to as a gift) along with a $50 gift card and $85 in cash. I left it in my room (like I usually do). Yesterday, my step mother asked if I could watch the kids while she runs to the store and I said sure. She claimed she had to run upstairs to grab something first and she ran up. After about 40 minutes she came back down and ran to the store. When I went upstairs though, I noticed my wallet was completely gone. (This happened several times in the past too). I would tell my dad and he would yell at me for being too irresponsible (AND SHE WATCHES ME GET YELLED AT!) A few days later she would magically find my wallet, sometimes the money would be in there, but the gift cards and stuff would be gone so she can spend it on herself and her kids. (She once stolen a $10 gift card to dunks and a $40 visa credit card from me in the past). I don’t want to tell my dad about it this time because I am going to get grounded for being irresponsible (even though I did nothing wrong). But I hate how she gets away with it! I would tell my dad how she takes my stuff but last time I did that, she played victim and I got all the blame! Help?
Step-mother keeps taking my stuff without permission?
Add Opinion