Why would my boyfriend of 5 years all of a sudden comment on my photos and make it known we’re together in the comments?

Anonymous
He’s never not once like anything I ever posted except pictures of our child.. then all of a sudden today I post a picture of myself after months of not doing it and he’s making comments suddenly showing people that we’re together and then posting on other older photos of my Instagram and asking me to send it to his phone. Our relationship has been offline and not posted all over social media. That’s just the way it’s always been. I just don’t get the change? Someone please try to make me understand this.. literally five years and it was not once. Now it’s every single picture on my Instagram of myself.
1 mo
I liked the privacy of our relationship..
2
1