She broke up with me after 4 months because she's not ready for relationship?

Jazudy
I met her 4 months ago and from the first day we're in love with each other. Later, I found out it's her first relationship ever, because she's not very social, she's 20. We almost broke up after a month because she wasn't sure if she wants relationship, but we agreed on taking things slowly, everything was perfect, her family loves me, her friends are great... Everything was too good, but two days ago, out of nowhere she told me that she was thinking a lot and she doesn't feel right in relationship and wants to be alone. We argued a little but then we broke up in friendly way, but her friends are really angry at her for letting me know so late.

Currently, I'm trying to apply "no contact". Mainly to feel better, but also to have some chance of her coming back, well if it would work of course. What do you think, is there any chance of us getting back together?
3
2