I’m scared that I will fall for someone other than my boyfriend because we’re long distance?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I are long distance and live in different countries. I love him so so much, but it’s so hard not to be able to just see him everyday. He can’t be here for the little moments. If i’m sick and want his presence I can’t. If I just want to reach out and be able to even do something as simple as touch him, I can't do that either. I look forward to our future together and I want him in my life. But I don’t know if i’ll be able to tolerate the distance. It’s such a complicated process if we want to eventually live together, and it’s going to take so much time. But we’ve been through so much together and have already made it this far, and I feel so shitty. I’ve been talking to this guy from my school that I don’t really see romantically, but I feel like I’m at a risk of falling for him. He’s just my friend but I think he’s starting to like me and I feel as though I’m going behind my boyfriend’s back even just talking to him although I’ve never said anything to my friend that remotely suggests that I like him. He doesn’t know that I have a boyfriend either, and I don’t know if I should tell him because I feel like he’ll stop talking to me. I feel so GUILTY about everything. I’m able to see this friend everyday at school, he’s able to call me up at random hours in the night to just go on a pointless drive somewhere. I don’t WANT to fall for him. I want to be with my boyfriend because I love him so much, but I feel like eventually I might fall for him. And if I do, i don’t even know what i’d do. I just know that i don’t want to hurt my boyfriend or potentially my friend because he might think i’m “leading him on”. what should i do? should i just cut contact with my friend to avoid the risk of falling for him? and i feel so guilty about the way i feel. i don’t want my boyfriend to feel bad in anyway because he can’t help that we are far away from eachother. although i love my boyfriend so insanely much, i feel so shitty because i’m letting the distance get to me
3
3