Is it bad to have initially crushed on someone because they looked like your ex (a much hotter version of your ex though)?

I mean i always go for looks first but things build up ya know. You realize you like their personality too. So have you ever liked someone because they reminded me you of your ex? I mean i dont feel it means you're not over your ex. I mean plus dude wasn't even an actual boyfriend but i mean he thinks he was... so ig he kinda was. Shit ion know. Maybe they just had that one good quality your ex had ya know #FeelFreeToList #TheDesiDiaries #ExesNhoes #Heelarious
I have liked someone who had a similar look to my ex
I have liked someone who had a similar personality to my ex
I have liked someone who had both similar personality and looks to my ex
Vote C
I have not fallen for someone similar to my ex
Vote D
I never had an ex anything before
Vote E
All my exes look/act alike because i have a type
Vote F
GirlGuy
9 mo
Dont worry y'all. This is just a general question. Im just speaking from past experience 🙌
31
16