What type of person walks away from catching a cheating spouse (and no reaction)?

Anonymous
My friend had an affair with a married women in 2016. He had the guts to send an anonymous (taunting) text to the then husband, a recording of their voices and told him the exact place to catch her. He did that to end their marriage. He was tired of being the secret lover.

The dude was prepare for a reaction, a fight, WWIII but instead he only heard the door closing softly and someone walking away.

This is what happened afterwards:
- Dude stays elsewhere,
- Saves all evidence, recordings, pic he briefly took, etc
- Hires lawyer and starts divorce process
- Since the prenup was signed and infidelity was proven, she's left with nothing
- She dumped my friend after finding out what he did; she's dating someone else

Who actually walks away from that? That requires a lot of composure.. to not even create a scene nor reaction.
1 mo
So basically my friend got what he wanted. He walked in on his wife cheating but does nothing, just leaves the place.
I imagine punching the hell out of the other guy if I were him. All hell would break loose. What person still remains calm and leaves?
2
0