How should I change my life around and find myself after a break up?

Anonymous
So basically I was in a serious relationship for a year and it broke of due to me refusing to be controlled sexually in demand to what the guy wanted. Which was to be intimate but I didn't want to due to his controlling behaviour.

Anyways for once in my life instead of chasing
the individual that hurt me and broke up with me over that literally I decided to let him be and move on with life although the day that he broke up with me. I actually cried on the phone to a friend but it was a silent one to cover my pain that was hurting me and from that I didn't eat for 3days and then I ended up not sleeping at all due to the stress for the last 2weeks , the emotional blackmailing the guy did , his vile text messages, threats and him cutting me off just hurt me.

Now I'm in a state thats making me careless about others after having my heart broken so many times , being betrayed and used and abused. I dont even miss him but sometimes I think about him and about how we said were gonna marry each other after introducing our families. Also automatically since I used to text him at least once everyday before. on the other hand I feel empty , lost , like I lost a purpose in life of being myself and what I wanted.

I am tired , unable to take care of myself and i can't even move physically but after 3days of staying in bed and not eating.

I decided to get busy in other things such as plan a relatives wedding , book a vacation but every night I fail to understand myself and need some guidance to do what I enjoy and back to being myself physically.

The strong girl that doesn't need a disrespectful man to value her but to rather walk with her head up high again.
1
1