How can I deal with a gal who rejected me but won't leave me alone?

Vac0003
This girl is just perfect for me. I love her very much. First day we met, we exchanged lines, we talked on phone and I proposed. She rejected me. I let her be, moved on. Later she called, flirted again and my feelings for her were refreshed. Tried to propose, she rejected me again. She knew I liked her but she didn't reciprocate. I was upset, i stop talking to her, but after like a month, she called to check up on me.
To cut the story short, she says she likes me but just as a friend. She also told me she likes someone else and wants to know him behaviour before she gives him an answer. This guy will be her classmate this year (both are freshers and i'm a graduate, working). We had sex a week ago though. But she's repeatedly told me she likes someone else not me.

I wanna leave this association. I want it to stop. But she won't stop calling and texting me. I've started ignoring her and already I have one missed call from her. What should I do? Should I block her on all my contacts? Please give me advise on how I can get out of this. Thanks.
How can I deal with a gal who rejected me but won't leave me alone?
Add Opinion