Can my stepmom legally deny me from entering her/dad’s house?

Anonymous
My stepmom was great and I called her stepmom but recently she has been really mean for some reason that I don’t know. I tried to ask her what was on her mind but to no prevail.

Last weekend that I visited my dad’s place it got completely out of hand. My dad wasn’t working from Friday to Saturday and we had a great time but on Sunday he was at work and it was only me and my stepmom. We didn’t speak to each other that day or anything but as I was about to leave at around 12 she told me that she won’t let any of my dad’s ”bastards” in anymore and told me to give my keys that dad had given me to her. I refused to give them and decided go just leave.

She has never been like this before and I don’t know what to do. Should I tell mom or dad or both? They are married so half of the house is technically hers. Can she refuse to let me inside? I don’t want to stop visiting my dad. I’m 15 and my dad is 41 and my mom is 36 and my stepmom is 32.
3
2