I need the best fuckboys of this app to assemble and help a heart broken mf to get his ex back females too if you ever had the same experience?

Anonymous
The context. My Ex just dumped me one day out of nowhere gave me a lame ass explanation even tho she was like "I love you so much " just a week before that I've tried to talk things out and she gave me even more dumb excuses told me there was no way we are getting back that shit really hit me hard so I got drunk and the next thing I know is she blocked me on everything and I have no fucking clue how to make her talk to me again I've tried once she yelled at me and told me to go away. I need her talk to me again at least just as friends and god please dont say some shit like "respect her decisions" or "let her go" cause I ain't doing that
1
2