My ex wants to catch up with me, what should I do?

Anonymous
So it's a bit of a long story.. I have been with my current partner for 3 years. I love my current partner and we have been living together for about a year. Before that I was seeing this guy for a few months. It was the most passionate relationship I've been in and I loved him very much. I still often think about my ex, like for instance last night I dreamt about him. This morning when I woke up, I purposely fell back asleep so I could continue dreaming about him.. I know that sounds weird. I left my ex because he was in a bad part of his life, a lot was going on and I wasn't comfortable seeing him at the time. He reached out to me today (coincidentally since I dreamt about him last night) and was telling me about how he is getting his life back on track etc. He has asked if he could see me sometime, and I do miss him so much.. of course if I was to see him it would only be as friends and he is aware that I'm currently in a committed relationship. I would love to see him, but I'm afraid if I see him again the feelings will come rushing back and I'll have to choose between my current partner and my ex. And I know that it sounds bad, but I actually don't know who I would choose. Any advice would be appreciated.
Add Opinion