[PLEASE I NEED ADVISE] My girlfriend broke up with me due to my uncertainty, should I chase her back? ?

iDontKn0w
We have been dating for almost 1 year.
At the early stage, I told her we date 1st, try to know each other 1st, as I warm up very slowly. Is a bit hard for me to fall in love with someone in a very short time.
In this dating period, she has been ask me twice to be official together. But I'm still warming up, thus I replied "I don't know, I wish to stay at the current stage for now."
But in this period, I did increase my love to her.(mostly action, I did not verbally tell her that I wish to officially with her)
Now I'm totally fall in love with her but she want to break up with me.
She said she given me almost 1 year to find out whether I love her or not. Now she tired of being waiting like this.
I told her that I now totally in love with her, and don't want to break up.
But she rejected, she told me she love me and will miss me, but still want to break up.
I'm very depressed now, I knew is all my fault for not letting her know earlier.
I tried to get her back but she rejected me.
In her text, i think she did notice my love towards her.
"[09:46, 1/11/2020] πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ U are very good. Indeed.
Frankly said, I am happy to see your changes, i really love the way u are right now, but I dun deserve the best of u anymore. I hope and I wish the next girl u fall in love, u will treat her very good, like how u treat me right now at this moment. Get urself ready, be a better u. Thank you for everything. We will still be friend if u want to. ILY."
I asked her if she noticed my love increase day by day, she replied:
[10:22, 1/11/2020] πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ i dint say i din like the improvement, its i use to it the way u treat me not so good compare to current.
I fully understand is all my fault but I really love her now
We sometimes still texting like she ask me how to (more friend chat), but she will reply with Love, Kiss sticker.
Do you think she still love me?
Should I try my best to get her back immediately or wait until everything is cool down.
Can anyone tell me how to get her back? Pls!!! Thx!!!
1 mo
[10:22, 1/11/2020] 👸🏼 i dint said i dun like the improvement, its i use to it the way u treat me not so good compare to current. I use to it with the way there is no longer a morning & good night text from u, i use to it u won't care whether i am safe, i am home, or whatever i am doing. I do happy when i receive a morning or good night text from u"
1 mo
[17:06, 1/17/2020] 👸🏼 I am sorry.
But everything was too late.
I had try to give lot of time for myself.
U know how hurtful every time I forgive and I tell myself one day u will changed.
And yet, there’s when the day come but I am sorry to tell u that I used all my hard work.
I cried almost every time when we fight. Even in office. U know how hurtful it is.
U know how many time I cried? [We stay and work differently, I don't know she cried so many times]
1
2